Aug 27, 2017

Lemoncraft summer challenge - Back in time

As I have written before Lemoncraft is having some summer challenges, their first one was with the theme "Back in time". I decided to make another LO for this challenge, originally I was going to make one with a picture of my son, but I wasn't satisfied with the match between the picture and the colors on the paper I had, so I went through my photo's and found a couple of old pictures of my oldest daughter, Isabella, who is now 13. On the pictures she is only 1 year old, and it was her first trip to a zoo, and she was very excited to see all the animals.
For this LO I used paper from the Everyday Spring collection, I just love the greens and pinks in this collection. I painted the paper with clear gesso and after it dried I used modelling paste and a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop, and stenciled two doilies. After the paste was dry I sprayed with 3 different inks from Dylusions: Cherry pie, White linen and Black marble. I diecut 2 doilies in dark pink cardstock using a die from Intricut. I handcut some squares to put behind my pictures and I diecut some flowers using Spellbinders Make a wish-die. All the flowers are from WOC, the butterflies, sequins and halfpearls are all from my stash. For the sentence I used a stamp that was a magazine freebie and used some cream colored embossing powder.

Some close-ups:


You can read more about Lemoncrafts challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment