Aug 25, 2017

Lemoncraft summer challenge "My favorite"

Another of Lemoncrafts 4 summer challenge is creating something inspired by the words: My favorite. So I decided to create a very girly card, which is my favorite, and I also used some of my favorite dies, which are the Elegant Ovals from Spellbinders.
For this card I used paper from Lemoncrafts two collections "Everyday Spring" and "Just love me". As I have already mentioned I used dies from Spellbinders but also from Marianne Design, LR0455, which I haven't had for very long yet, but it might also turn into a favorite. The flowers and the center of the ribbon is from WOC, the ribbon is from IKEA, halfpearls and cheesecloth from my stash. The largest of the Ovals is inked with Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet from Tim Holtz. I didn't distress the edges this time, but I made the edges wet and used my fingers to "distress" them. You can read more about Lemoncrafts challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! :) Thanks for joing us in Summer with Lemoncraft! :*

    ReplyDelete