Aug 12, 2017

Maskuline birthday cards

July 22nd two of my colleagues turned respectively 40 and 50 and I offered to make their cards, which no one objected to. I made each card personally.


First the card for Stig, who plays electric guitar in our company band:
The background paper is from a paper pad from Joy Crafts, which only has sheet music. The white, silver and black cardstock as well as the black corrugated paper is from my stash. The guitar I found on Pinterest and is fuzzycut. I have used dies from Spellbinders (6x6 Matting Basics) and Marianne Design (40 and the star). The banner is cut by hand. I decorated it with some cheese cloth, some buttons and some black halfpearls.

The second card is for Jesper, who used to be a mechanic and still likes to work on cars, he likes to fix things and ride his bike:
For this card I used grey cardstock from my stash, paper, stickers, text and chipboard from Kaisercraft. The topper is from Dixi Craft. I have only used dies from the 6x6 Matting Basics from Spellbinders. I decorated it with a few square halfpearls and a sticker (Tillykke) from my stash. 


No comments:

Post a Comment