Sep 13, 2017

30th birthday card with pepper

Here in Denmark it is a tradition that when somebody turns 30 and they haven't gotten married yet, they have to get pepper in some variation. So when my colleague turned 30 I added pepper to his card.
The paper with pepper corn is something I printed from the net, and besides that I used some black cardstock, white cardstock and red and black quilling strips. I used dies from Spellbinders Matting basics 6x6, Sentiments One and Labels 40 and the numbers are cut out with a Marianne Design die. I covered the numbers with glue and added grinded pepper to them, and even though I made this card more than 1 1/2 years ago, I still remember how much I was sneezing when I made the card 😊. Finally I added some pepper corns as decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment