Oct 17, 2017

Layout of William

I finally made a layout of my son. I used a picture of him when he was 1.
For this layout I have used papers from Maja Design from the "Crea Diem" and "Vintage Frost Basic" collections and som light blue cardstock. I have used dies from Marianne Design (LR0455), Nellie Snellen (the flowers) and a China die for the leaves. I used the following chipboard from Dusty Attic: Fancy Trim #4, Word pack #18 and Small Trellis and they were all inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For decoration I used a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo together with some pearl stencil paste from Pentart, blue decoration glass stones, lace, halfpearls, blue and brown ink stains and flowers - both homemade and from WOC. And then I used a script stamp here and there.

I was very pleased with the way it turned out, and most importantly so was William. With this layout I'm participating in Maja Designs October challenge. This is their moodboard:
And you can read more about their challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment