Oct 28, 2017

Star-folded Christmas card

I have seen the star-folded Christmas card several times on blogs and Pinterest, but this is the first time, I have tried to make it myself. I gave it a try because Lemoncraft has a Let's Scrap Together challenge, which you can read more about HERE, and I thought it could be fun to try to make this kind of card. So here it is:

I have no idea which brand the paper is since I have thrown out the front piece. But all the patterned paper is from the same paper pad. For the stars I used a Marianne Design die (CR1226), the pine branches are made with a punch, the stocking is fussy cut from a DixiCraft topper. The snowflakes, which I bought at the local grocery store, are painted with white gesso and after they dried I painted them with some white acrylic paint and immediately afterwards I sprinkled them with some snow glitter. The ribbon is from my stash. All the edges on the star are inked with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.

1 comment:

  1. It's really nice version! I love it! :) Thanks for playing alnog with Lemoncraft in LST! :)

    ReplyDelete