Mar 4, 2018

Card for a double birthday.

My colleagues son and his girlfriend held their birthday party together and my colleague asked me, if I could make a card that represented both of their interests, which were movies (his) and parrots/parakeets (her). I created this card:
I used papers from Maja Design "Ska vi ta en Fika" collection. The squares are handcut, distressed and inked with "Vintage Photo" from Tim Holtz. I also tore a piece of paper and inked the edges of that. I used some cheese cloth which I inked with 2 different inks - "Vintage Photo" and "Wilted Violet" - and put that behind my filmstrip, which was cut with a China die. The pictures of the birds was some I found on Google. The banners are cut with a die from the "Christina Collection" from Card Making Magic. For the letters I used a die from Joy Crafts, Happy Birthday is a Tattered Lace die. The banner, letters and Happy Birthday are all slightly inked with "Vintage Photo". Flowers are from WOC, chipboard from Scrapek and the halfpearls are from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment