May 22, 2018

Confirmation card for Mathilde

For this card I have used papers from Lemoncrafts "Violet Silence" 6x6 collection, white and purple cardstock. I have used dies from Nellie Snellen (Konfirmation), Studio Light (doily), Dixicraft (letters) and Marianne Design (banner). I used stamps from DixiCraft (text on banner) and Søstrene Grene ("like" stamped on the background paper) and used "Lulu Lavender" from Memento Ink. I also used a spray from Lindys Stamp Gangs Flat Fabio series (Frenchy's pink pouf) for coloring the cheesecloth. Flowers are from WOC and China, frame is from China, cheesecloth, halfpearls and cross are from my stash. And here's the card:
With this card I'm participating in Scrap from your heart's challenge no. 21 "Konfirmation". You can read more about the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Lekkert! Takk for at du deltar hos scrap from your heart
    Dt Heidi

    ReplyDelete