Jul 7, 2017

A summer layout

I'm really enjoying making layouts and I have found a lot of pictures that I want to scrap, among those I found the these two which are from May 2008, when we were on our summer vacation in El Salvador.

I have used papers from UHK Gallery from the collections "Spring in Avonlea", "LOFT Marina" and "LOFT" (a sheet named Rusty) and some white corrugated paper. The background is painted with clear gesso, and then I used some modelling paste mixed with white gesso to stencil the circles with a Dutch Doobadoo stencil.

The chipboard is from Anemone (Scrapek) and is painted with white gesso.
The flowers are from WOC, my stash and some homemade foamiran flowers where I have added a light green halfpearl to the centre.

I finished off by adding some shells, some microbeads and sprayed with some Pearl Mist from Cosmic Shimmer Mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment