Jul 23, 2017

Another girly confirmation card

I had another order for a confirmation card for a girl, this time with a picture of the girl on her horse.
For this card I used papers from Lemoncraft's "Everyday's Spring" collection. It has some really nice green and pink papers, that fit very well together. Behind the picture I put some pink card stock from my stash. I have used dies from Spellbinders (the squares and the cross), Sue Wilson (the doily), Joy Crafts (the letters for the name) and Nellie Snellen (the circles and Konfirmation). All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the cheesecloth, half pearls and silver cross are all from my stash. The squares were distressed and inked with Distress Ink.

I also made two identical soccer themed confirmation cards, but apparently I forgot to take pictures of those, at least I can't seem to find them on neither my phone nor my tablet, which is a shame cause I would have liked to put them on the blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment