Mar 7, 2018

Another layout of Isabella

Dusty Attic has the prettiest mood board for March and it looks like this:
Which inspired me to make this layout of my oldest daughter:
I absolutely love soft pink colors and adding flowers to my things and in this layout I most definitely combined these two things :-).
I have used papers from UHK Gallery from the collections "Misty Morning", "Spring in Avonlea" and "Loft". From Dusty Attic I have used "Page Pebbles #11", "Foliage #4" and "Mini Scroll #2". The page pebbles and mini scrolls were first covered with white gesso, afterwards they were inked with "Spun Sugar" from Distress Ink and finally I sprayed them with a Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst spray (but I am not sure if it was "Pretty in Pink Pink" or "Cotton Candy Pink". The foliage chipboard was also covered with white gesso and then inked with "Bundled Sage" and "Forest Moss" Distress Ink, but I wasn't happy with the color, so I mixed some gesso with Lindys Magicals "Drop Dead Gorgeous" and sprayed them with the matching starburst spray. I used a stencil from Balzer Design (The Crafters Workshop) and some modelling paste, and when it had dried I also used the green spray on those. I added some pink lace and a couple of silver crowns from my stash, and made af few ink splatters with both the green spray and both of the pinks I mentioned earlier. All the flowers are from WOC.

Here are some close-ups:




You can read more about Dusty Attics Mood Board challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty interpretation of the mood board. Thank you for joining us at the Dusty Attic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout!!! Thank you for playing with us at dusty attic challenge xx

    ReplyDelete