Jul 21, 2018

Family layout

Recently I made a layout with a picture of my husband together with his siblings and his mom. It was taken on my husband and his twin sister's birthday several years ago. Here is the layout:
I really had fun making this layout and I am very happy with how it turned out. I used papers from Maja Design ("Worn Indigo" from the Denim & Friends collection and "Stark och Fri" from the Crea Diem collection + a piece from the 6x6 Denim & Friends paper pad). The paper was first covered with clear gesso and when that dried I added some white gesso all around the edge of the papers. I used a stencil from TCW called "Mini sketch grid" and added some modelling paste. The ornaments chipboard pieces are from Scrapek and covered with white gesso and a Lindys Stamp Gang spray - Flat Fabio Kissin Kenickie Coral. The chipboard letters are from Craft Emotion and covered with My Mojito green from Lindys Stamp Gang. Flowers are from WOC and China. Buttons, butterflies, jewellery pieces and art stones are from my stash. Here are some close-ups:


With this layout I participate in Scrap from your heart's challenge no. 23: Anything goes. You can read more about their challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Scrap from your heart
    Hugs DT Trine-Lise

    ReplyDelete