Nov 23, 2016

My second LO - Sweet

I made this layout during my summer vacation, and the weather was really bad.  I can't remember the story behind the picture myself, since I was only about 3 or 4 years old, but I have heard it several times: It was picture time at the kindergarten, and when it was my older sisters turn, she started crying and didn't want the photographer to take a picture of her, so the adults there suggested that I came along on the picture, and then my sister was okay again, but as you can see, she still looks rather sad, and I have my arm around her to comfort her.


I have used papers from Riddersholm and UHK Gallery, I can't remember the brand of the 3rd piece of paper. All of the paper is distressed along the edges, and some of it is a little torned as well. The flowers are all homemade with paper from Riddersholm and some shiny no brand red paper. I have used chipboard from Scrapek (butterfly and corners) and Blue Fern Studio (Sweet). The branches is a Marianne Design die, and for the flowers I used a die from Nellie Snellen. I also used some black lace, stamped black text and sprayed with a postbox red inkspray from Dylusions (Ranger).

No comments:

Post a Comment