Feb 13, 2017

Birthday card

In the end of January one of my friends held a ladies lunch birthday party, which was a lot of fun. For her present I made her this card:

 


For this card I used papers from UHK Gallery, from the selection Loft herbs, the image with the teacup is from a matching paper strip that came with the collection. I used chipboard from Dusty Attic, which I inked with Bundled Sage Distress ink from Tim Holtz, and then I glued som mica beads on the sprouts. The wording Tillykke (which means congratulations) is from Scrapek, and I painted that one with white gesso before I inked it with Victorian Velvet Distress ink. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I distressed some of the paper and also inked the edges with Bundled Sage, and the image was also distressed and inked with Victorian Velvet. At the end I added a few half pearls from my stash. I also did the inside of the card with 2 layers of paper and used the largest die from Spellbinders Elegant Ovals (one of my favorite dies) to cut a piece where I could write the text for card.


No comments:

Post a Comment