Sep 30, 2017

50th birthday card

A colleague asked if I could make a birthday card for a friend that turned 50. The friend had biked to Paris, so he would like if somehow I could implement that in the card. I knew I had some paper that had Paris and the Eiffel Tower on it, and so I made this card:

From UHK Gallery I used the "Le Bistrot" paper from the "Allo Allo" collection and the small picture with the bike, and from Dovecraft I used papers from the 6×6 paper pad called "Sweet Paris". I have used dies from Spellbinders: Matting basics 6×6 and Elegant Ovals (inside the card), the Happy Birthday is from Tattered Lace, 50 is a magazine freebie die and for the leaves I used a China die. I inked the edges with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, used flowers from WOC and some halfpearls from my stash.
Here is how the inside of the card look's like:

2 comments: