Oct 1, 2017

Another card for a 50th birthday

Another colleague asked me to make a card for her brother who turned 50. The brother coaches a soccer team and likes red wine, so I tried to incorporate that in the card.

I have used papers from UHK Gallery from their LOFT Marina collection (Waves BS and Board). I inked the edges with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo - and the brown paper I distressed and tore the edges a little to make it look more like wood. The picture I found on Pinterest. I have used the following dies: Spellbinders - Matting basics 6x6, Presscut - circles, Marianne Design - numbers, Intricut - Doily and Nellie Snellen - letters. Besides that I have used cheesecloth, halfpearls, a soccer all chipboard and metal embellishments from my stash. The inside of the card:

2 comments: