Mar 17, 2019

Birthday card for my sister

Tuesday the 12th it was my sisters birthday so I made a card for her inspired by Maja Designs March Moodboard which looks like this:
You can almost smell the spring when you look at these pictures. Here is my card:
Materials used:
Maja Design: 6x6 paper pads "Coffee in the Arbour" and "Vintage Spring Basics"
Spellbinders die: 6x6 Matting Basics
Joy Crafts: Flower Border
China dies
Flowers from WOC and my stash
Lace, buttons and halfpearls from my stash

A funny detail is the little calender from the paper pads, it fits perfectly with the months this year which is why I drew a cross on the 12th - my sisters birthday.

I participate in Maja Designs Mood Board challenge with this card, and you can read more about it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment