Jul 7, 2019

Birthday card for Kirstine

My friend Kirstine's birthday is coming up, and for this card I was inspired by Lemoncrafts July challenge, which you can read more about HERE:

The card I made:

Materials used:
Lemoncraft papers - "Just love me" and "Everyday Spring" collections
Green and white cardstock
Marianne Design dies - Banner (COL1398) and Branch (LR0256)
China dies - Roses and leaves
Anemone chipboard
Distress Ink - Bundled Sage
Lace, half pearls, sticker from my stash

With this card I participate in Lemoncrafts July challenge, and also in Scrap from your heart's 35th challenge, which you can read more about HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love all the elements! Thank you for joining us at Scrap from your heart! Hugs from DT Anita :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the flowers! Thank you for joining us at the Lemoncraft challenge!

    ReplyDelete