Jun 21, 2017

Confirmation card

This year I've had several orders for confirmation cards, this one was for a friend's daughter, so I had a chance to make it girly and romantic.


For this card I used papers from Maja Design, which I've cut out with square dies from Spellbinders as well as having used some scrap pieces. All squares have been distressed and inked with distress ink from Tim Holt. The doily die that I have used on both the front and behind my text on the inside,  is a die from Sue Wilson. The cross, which I like to use on confirmation cards, is also a Spellbinders die. For the word "Konfirmation" I have used a die from Nellie Snellen. Flowers and ribbon is from WOC, the ribbon is colored with distress ink as well. Finally it's decorated with some cheesecloth and a pearl ribbon from my stash.



With this card I'm participating in Maja Designs June challenge, this is their moodboard:

No comments:

Post a Comment