Jun 18, 2017

Now it's official....

...I have a teenager in the house 😨. On June 5th, my oldest turned 13, and so she is officially a teen, unofficially she has been behaving like one for at least the last year. As usuall I made her a card, and since Lemoncraft has a new challenge, I decided to make it, so it matched their criterias.



I have used paper from the 2 collections "Gossamer Blue" and "Everyday Spring", chipboard from Anemone/Scrapek, which I painted with a coat of white gesso and then I sprayed it with some Cherry Red from Tim Holz Dylusions Ink sprays. The small doily is made with a die from Intricut and the numbers I have cut out using a Marianne Design die, and I used some blue shiny paper bought at a local dollar store for them. Happy Birthday is cut out using a die from Tattered Lace. I used some cheese cloth and some half pearls for decoration as well.




I participate in Lemoncrafts June challenge.







4 comments:

  1. So it seems that it can be a hard time for you as a mother! Hard but very important! Wish you all the best - my son is 4yo and all teens troubles are before me yet :) And card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the way you used so many layers. Thank you for taking a part in Lemoncraft's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with Lemoncraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card!
    Thank you for joining us at Lemoncraft challenge :)

    ReplyDelete