Mar 11, 2020

Acrylic pouring class

A week and a half ago I went to a class about acrylic pouring. And it was so much fun making these kind of paintings, at least if you don't mind not being able to control the outcome. I made 4 paintings, using 4 different techniques. Unfortunately we all had a hard time getting some good cells, but I think the paintings turned out okay anyway.

For this one I tried dirty pouring together with the string pull technique. This is also my favorite.
It is not so dark in real life, but it was hard to take pictures of it.

This one was open cup pouring, and made with some of my left-over paints.

For this one I used the swipe technique.

And lastly for this one I used th collander pour technique.

I definitely have to try this again, I am hoping to make some really nice pictures to hang on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment