Mar 25, 2020

Christening cake for Laura

My boss had a baby girl back in October and March 14th it was time for her christening and he asked me if I would make the cake for them. It has been a long time since I last made one, so I must say I am a bit out of practice but I accepted anyway. The cake was ordered to be for 35 people but due to the Corona virus they ended up being a lot less, so I think the top cake went into the freezer. Here's the cake which I think turned out really pretty:

The cake consisted of 2 layers of yellow cake (drømmekage med et twist) and 1 layer of chocolate cake. The mousses were Bailey's mousse and raspberry mousse and I covered the cakes with SMBC before I put the homemade fondant on. All the decorations are also made in fondant, so it is all edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment