May 3, 2020

Baby card

One of my colleagues had a baby boy at the end of March. The little boy wasn't due until here in May, so they were at the hospital for a while, but now they are at home. Due to the virus my colleague had to stay at the hospital the whole time, so we haven't seen him yet, and don't know when we will see him again, since we are all pretty much still work at home, but I have made a card now for them, so it is ready for when we can give him the baby's gift. This also gave me the oppurtunity to try out a new die set that I got for my birthday – the baby clothes line from Marianne Design. I am really happy with the outcome of this card, it's definitely one I will be making again.
Materials used:
ScrapAndMe – Blossom Blue collection
Cardstock – White, cream, craft, black and blue
Sue Wilson die – It's a boy
Marianne Design – CR1502 & COL1422
China dies – Doily and bow
Rose – WOC
Halfpearls from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment