May 19, 2020

Quick Christmas Cards

Last weekend I went to visit my Godparents, they are both over 80 so they are at high risk when it comes to the Corona virus, but they are good at staying at home and taking care of each other. It was really good to see that they are doing great and coping well with everything that is going on. I had made a little box with some different cards for them, so they have some for different occacions. Among them were some Christmas cards which I will show today. All the cards are made with papers that came with at magazine from Hunkydory - Cardmaking collection.




Other materials used:
Gold and Silver cardstock
White and light teal cardstock
Dies - Marianne Design, Yvonne Creatief, Card Making Magic, China die and Simple and Basic
Stars from my stash
The banner with "Glædelig Jul" is cut from an old Christmas card
and a leftover piece from a braided star

No comments:

Post a Comment