Jan 28, 2017

Cake for work

At work there's a lot of people that like cake A LOT. And there is no occasion that's to small or big to celebrate with cake. Besides the normal celebrations like birthdays, jubilees and anniversaries, we also bring cake when we go on vacation, get a new car, buy a new house, sign the deed for the house, sell a house, become pregnant or a grand parent, etcetera. When I had my last day before my summer vacation, it was also my last day in that department, since I moved to a new one, when I came back, so of course I had to bring cake. So I made this cake for my colleagues:


I made it very girly since that is my favorite, just as I prefer to make girly cards. I'm not a hundred % sure, but I think it consists of 3 layers of champagne cake, a layer of elderflower mousse and a layer of rhubarb mousse. It turned out to be a very good combination, definitely something I have to try again at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment