Jan 26, 2017

My very first layout

Well I think it's about time I show you guys my first layout. I made it as a present for my Godparents, since I thought they needed some updated pictures of the kids. I chose the colors for the layout to match the colors my Godparents have in their house. And as you can see, 2 of the kiddos actually have on shirts that matches the papers, I plan ahead you see, LOL, no it is just a coincident, but a good one I think.


I used papers from UHK Gallery and Lemoncraft, the chipboard clock is from Scrapek (Anemone), and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (WOC) and a local craft store. For the frames around the pictures I used the Regal Frame from Spellbinders, and I cut out 3 frames that I glued together for each picture, this way it got a little thicker and looked more like a piece of chipboard. I also used some Gesso toghether with the Rings and Puddles stencil from Memory Box. The letters are made with a die that came with an issue of Die Cutting Essentials. I cut out 2 of each letter and glued them together to get a bit more chipboard feeling to it. "Tiden flyver" means Time flies. And then I added part of cake doily and some half pearls here and there. I was very happy with the result, since I hadn't tried it before, and my Godparents were very happy with it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment