Aug 1, 2017

Birthday card

I while back I made this card. Originally I made it for my sister but then a colleague asked me if I had a card in stock she could use for a friend's birthday, so I showed her a picture of this one and she liked it and bought it.
For this card I used some brown cardstock from my stash and some paper from First Edition, from a 6 x 6 paper pad called The Promise. I distressed the edges on the squares and inked them with a Tim Holtz Distress Ink (I can not remember which one). Once again I have used the square dies and the Elegant Ovals from Spellbinders, and the ovals was also inked. The leaf/branch behind the flowers are from Sizzix. The rosebuds are from my stash and the others are from WOC. Finally a put some half pearls and a ribbon from my stash on. I also decorated the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment