Aug 6, 2017

Silver anniversary

Back in May my sweet colleague Grethe and her husband celebrated that they had been married for 25 years. I made a card for them to go with the present from her colleagues.
I am not sure but I think I used papers from UHK Gallery, and the picture is from Pion Design. The squares are cut out with Spellbinders dies and distressed and inked. Besides that I have used dies from Sue Wilson, Nellie Snellen (circles and text) and Impression Obsession. Both the text and the hearts was embossed with silver embossing powder. The flowers are from WOC and my stash. For the final touches I used some halfpearls, cheesecloth and pearlstring.

I also gave them a bottle of wine as a present and that gave me the opportunity to try something new.
I had found a template on Pinterest, but it took me several tries to get it to fit the bottle and then I still ended up making it a little too long, but I think it turned out nice. I used papers from UHK Gallery, and another picture from Pion Design. The chipboard is some I bought at a local supermarket a while back and I embossed it with silver embossing powder. The long pieces was distressed and inked with black, and I used a lace ribbon at the top and bottom from my stash. The flowers are from WOC and my stash and the ribbon is also from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment