Aug 11, 2017

Wedding card in blue and white

I got a reguest for a wedding card, and the colors was up to me, so I decided to use the colors from Lemoncrafts moodboard:

This is the card I made for the wedding:

And the inside of the card:
For this card I used papers from Lemoncrafts Gossamer Blue collection and some light blue cardstock. I used the following dies: Spellbinders 6x6 Matting Basics and Elegant Ovals, Joy Craft Sending Love, Decorative frames from Sue Wilsons Italian collection and a China die for the sprigs behind the flowers. The chipboard I think is from Anemone and it is painted with white Gesso and decorated with some light blue halfpearls from my stash. The flowers are from WOC. The edges of the paper are distressed and inked with Memento's Summer sky. And finally I used some cheese cloth which is also inked with Summer sky and some more halfpearls.

With this card I'm participating in Lemoncrafts challenge.

To read about the challenge click here.




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful openwork!! Charming and gentle!! Thank you from LemonCraft

    ReplyDelete